Its time again, and we have put together a list of recipes for you to try this Sunday!
Every body loves a good dip- and this Jalapeño dip is one you will have to try paired with your favorite crackers.
- 6-8 slices of bacon, cooked until crispy and crumbled
- 2 (8 ounces) of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or sour cream)
- 4-6 jalapeños, chopped & seeds removed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cut mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1 cup crushed ritz cracker
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350* F
- Combine bacon, cream cheese, mayo or sour cream, jalapeños, cheddar and mozzarella cheese and diced onion into a bowl. Stir well.
- Transfer mixture to deep dish pie or 8 by 8 casserole dish. Spread evenly in dish
- In a small bowl combine Ritz crackers, parmesan, cheese and butter
- Sprinkle over top of dip
- bake for 20-30 min or. until bubbly
- serve warm
Crock Pot little smokies are the easiest crowd pleaser known to man. I used this recipe last time I had people come over for the hawks game and I am still being asked for the recipe.
- 4- 14 oz packages of cocktail sausages
- 16-18 ounce bottle honey flavored bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 12 ounce bottle lager beer
- Place sausages in crockpot
- Dump ingredients on top
- Cook on high until warm, and then set to crock pot to warm and set out for guests
- WAM BAM DONE
I thought these were the cutest, and easiest idea! All of the ingredients of a cheeseburger with no bun. Great for friends with gluten allergies and for a low carb option.
- Meatballs. You can make your own, but they also come pre made in the frozen section.
- cheddar cheese
- grape tomatoes
- cut grape tomatoes in half
- cut slices of cheese
- cut lettuce into small pieces
- cook meatballs
- combined on tooth pick
- serve with ketchup, BBQ, mustard etc.